Nothing has changed around here. I did have the chance to go away with my friend for the day. On monday she came and picked me up, Jeff didnt work that day so I left the kids and pretty much said, Im leaving, you have no say. He knew better and didnt say anything either. We went and had a couple drinks (in the middle of the afternoon...LOL) Then we took a walk in the park with her puppy and made our way back to her house. And that was about it really. I spent a large majority of my time there trying to fix up her computer for her....I was almost dead. I helped it, but couldnt get it all. Late that night we took a walk around town, it was 3am, nice and quiet at least. I got her all creeped out asking if it bothers her going out after dark like that. She goes for walk and runs also late at night. So then it did bother her just a little. LOL We took a second walk, in a thunder storm, that was fun too. I like the rain, I used to take walks in the rain often when I was younger. Then her husband got up for work and took me home. I got home at about 5am. Luckily im a creature of night, I had to sit and settle a bit after I got home, I wasnt ready for bed yet. Other than that I havnt done anything.
Jeff still isnt really talking either. Speaking of, I have to go. Ill come back later.
Jeff still isnt really talking either. Speaking of, I have to go. Ill come back later.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home