Well life isnt getting any better yet. Thursday, Jeff comes home a bit early again, with Tara in tow again. They want to take the kids to the lake to go swimming. How nice, I cant get him to take us anywhere, but hey thats what SHE wants to do. So thats exactly what we do. I spend my time running after the kids in the water while they sit on shore together. NICE. Eventually they get in the water, but still I have the baby attatched me, so I cant really do much. Just before we leave I make Jeff take him so I can actually get fully wet before we leave. But now I know the baby loves the water and has no fear. None of my others were that way.
Then Friday he comes home with her again. And says that she wants to drink. Hell, you cant beat 'em so join 'em right? So I get drunk with someone who not only annoys the piss out of me, but also that my husband has a major desire for. What funny though, is she is pretty damn ugly, seriously. She has dark hair and eyes, but thats about it. Her bottom jaw sticks our really far, she has a dark and obvious mustache, cattipillar eyebrows, little boobs, and has gained 40lbs since we seen her last, and her gut sticks out. It all went in her butt and her belly. Im not saying that to be mean, im quite serious. Maybe if we see her again, which im sure we will, or I should I. I will take a picture of her, and then put it up for you to see.
So anyways things started early in my opionion at 7pm, so I was taking it pretty slow. But the time came that all changed. You know what makes you sick, and so incredibly pissed off at the same time? Im not sure if you do. But now you will know. Jeff is laying on the couch (as usual, he has on only his unders, boxer brief kind, and a t-shirt) and she was sitting on the floor near him....Ok, she says her back itches. So she sits with her back to him, and scratches her back for her. So whats wrong with that? Well, how about the fact that he didnt even try to hide it when I watched his dick get hard becaus he is touching her. Imagine seeing that.... So I didnt even bother to say anything, there really is no point. Thats when I really started drinking. I have no drank so much in so long. Unfortunatly, with me, even when im drunk, my mind functions fully. Some people drink away there sorrows, at least temperarily, but not me. My body may not function, my words may be slurred, but my mind is clear as hell. My mind has always been my problem. I have a twisted mind and it prevents a lot of things in my life.
The rest of the night they behaved ok I guess. She messed with him a little bit, he smacked her ass a few times, a few handfuls of her tits, and a twister. The usual. Then after he goes to bed, I find her starting to hang on me. When does this end? Seriously, not only does she go after him, but she fucks with me too? What is wrong with her? Hell, she is married. Then she tells me later that night that her husband always said he dont worry about her cheating with a guy, but he worrys about her cheating on him with a girl. Thats nice to know......She went home this afternoon. Her husband will be here on the 28, so hopefully she will be gone then and wont have to deal with her no more.
Then there is the whole Tina thing. OK....yeah. Today she calls him again while im here. He turned the speaker off on the 2-way so I couldnt here what was being said. Then he was off the phone. Then I go back to the bathroom and he is talking to her, speaker on, when im back there! So I bitched at him when I got out here. Asked him why he talks to her so much, he says he dont. Only like once a week. Thats bullshit, it was only a couple days ago that I know for sure he did. He says she isnt no one, just a friend. So I say how about I get me a guy friend, he says he isnt talking to a guy. I say DUH! And then he says, well she might as well be a guy. He thinks im stupid and he can talk his way out of it. He does that all the time. But thats probably because I fool him all the time. I play dumb, I look past things he does instead of bitching all the time. So he thinks he can talk and lie his way out of things. But instead I eventually catch him when I twist his words back around on him. The day will come. I will know who she is, and what she is. If things seem to get more in depth and I really think something major is going on, I just might give her a call and see just who she is.
So I drug this out again, I can never shut up when writing, funny because in real life, I dont talk much at all. So life keeps going on down....there is no end.
Then Friday he comes home with her again. And says that she wants to drink. Hell, you cant beat 'em so join 'em right? So I get drunk with someone who not only annoys the piss out of me, but also that my husband has a major desire for. What funny though, is she is pretty damn ugly, seriously. She has dark hair and eyes, but thats about it. Her bottom jaw sticks our really far, she has a dark and obvious mustache, cattipillar eyebrows, little boobs, and has gained 40lbs since we seen her last, and her gut sticks out. It all went in her butt and her belly. Im not saying that to be mean, im quite serious. Maybe if we see her again, which im sure we will, or I should I. I will take a picture of her, and then put it up for you to see.
So anyways things started early in my opionion at 7pm, so I was taking it pretty slow. But the time came that all changed. You know what makes you sick, and so incredibly pissed off at the same time? Im not sure if you do. But now you will know. Jeff is laying on the couch (as usual, he has on only his unders, boxer brief kind, and a t-shirt) and she was sitting on the floor near him....Ok, she says her back itches. So she sits with her back to him, and scratches her back for her. So whats wrong with that? Well, how about the fact that he didnt even try to hide it when I watched his dick get hard becaus he is touching her. Imagine seeing that.... So I didnt even bother to say anything, there really is no point. Thats when I really started drinking. I have no drank so much in so long. Unfortunatly, with me, even when im drunk, my mind functions fully. Some people drink away there sorrows, at least temperarily, but not me. My body may not function, my words may be slurred, but my mind is clear as hell. My mind has always been my problem. I have a twisted mind and it prevents a lot of things in my life.
The rest of the night they behaved ok I guess. She messed with him a little bit, he smacked her ass a few times, a few handfuls of her tits, and a twister. The usual. Then after he goes to bed, I find her starting to hang on me. When does this end? Seriously, not only does she go after him, but she fucks with me too? What is wrong with her? Hell, she is married. Then she tells me later that night that her husband always said he dont worry about her cheating with a guy, but he worrys about her cheating on him with a girl. Thats nice to know......She went home this afternoon. Her husband will be here on the 28, so hopefully she will be gone then and wont have to deal with her no more.
Then there is the whole Tina thing. OK....yeah. Today she calls him again while im here. He turned the speaker off on the 2-way so I couldnt here what was being said. Then he was off the phone. Then I go back to the bathroom and he is talking to her, speaker on, when im back there! So I bitched at him when I got out here. Asked him why he talks to her so much, he says he dont. Only like once a week. Thats bullshit, it was only a couple days ago that I know for sure he did. He says she isnt no one, just a friend. So I say how about I get me a guy friend, he says he isnt talking to a guy. I say DUH! And then he says, well she might as well be a guy. He thinks im stupid and he can talk his way out of it. He does that all the time. But thats probably because I fool him all the time. I play dumb, I look past things he does instead of bitching all the time. So he thinks he can talk and lie his way out of things. But instead I eventually catch him when I twist his words back around on him. The day will come. I will know who she is, and what she is. If things seem to get more in depth and I really think something major is going on, I just might give her a call and see just who she is.
So I drug this out again, I can never shut up when writing, funny because in real life, I dont talk much at all. So life keeps going on down....there is no end.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home