Just dont know.....
I know I was suppsed to give the rest of my story, or background...whatever you want to call it. Maybe I will later. Funny how I started this with the intent to update everyday, and only made it two days before I skipped a few. Oh well.
The other day there was a knock at my door, and I open it and this old friend walks in a hugs me. Its been 2 years, but I wish she never came back really. There was a situation with her and Jeff, and it never went away, just that she did I guess. She got married just before she left, and even then in front of her husband she flirts and all that. She seems to have a personality disorder (being serious too) She can walk up to any stranger and act like she has known them forever. She will ask personal questiions, tell way to personal things about herself, and dont know what physical personal space is. She was here all day that day. I put up with her, she should be going back to Cali within a month, I hope. I get out of the shower and she is out here sitting on the arm of the chair that Jeff is sitting in.... I go to change my clothes and she follows me into the room. Hello?? Can I get dressed by myself!?!? I go to do something, "where you going?" "What you doing?" Jeff walks out the door.... "Where are you headed?" As she runs out behind him. UGH! Then Jeff comes home early from work today, with her! Lets take the kids to the lake....I cant get him to do that. Of course I spend my time running after all them as usual, while they are the ones swimming and sitting around as they please.
Then there is Tina..... Who is Tina you ask? I dont know, can you tell me? She called one day when the phone was by me, no answer, phone went out of service as I got it. I look and see the name....OK. So I take the phone to him, he usues it in the other room. Comes back and I ask who is Tina? He says, thats a friend I met at the bar, she works at the dump. Okaaaay....and thats not supposed to bother me? She calls often I am pretty sure, he dont let me by the phone often. And he keeps saying how she said we can do things with the can of lawn waste and garbage mixed that the truck wont take. He keeps bring her up along with the garbage.....OK your that internested in out garbage now, thats been sitting there for weeks now, and NOW you really want to make it there by 4 when they close. Then again tonight, it rings, he gets it real quick and was off it quick. Then he calls the voice mail and he turned the speaker off, he always uses the speaker with the voice mail, so I dont know what the message was. He goes to the store to get diapers and milk, which is all he got. He was gone quite a long time, i didnt look at the clock but I would guess close to an hour. It takes 2min to get to the store. And I look at the phone and all the recent calls are deleted! Its either Tina, or Tara......
So I been a bit down. I really think he is getting to into that girl. I let him have freedom, he flirts with people and all that and it dont bother me. Its just that and its harmless. But he goes out more often than I even know. With his job you never know how early or late he will work. And he is talking to her often. What pisses me off the most is that he talks about her a little to me, he dont even hide it. I could be wrong about it all, but I doubt it. I know him. He dont respect me enough to at least keep it a secret! And he has been really nice to me too. We dont have a super great relashionship, I give him all I can. I do get bitchy, but who wouldnt with 4 kids and a house and one psyco dog? I have no outside contact...no car, no phone, nothing all day everyday. I try not to be, but its gets wild. But thats it, and its not towards him specifically either. I try to just love on him really. I dont bitch because he comes home and lays on the couch without a hello, I dont say anything when he comes home reaking of alcohol..... But he sure treats me like shit for nothing most of the time. So, him being nice is not normal at all. Hell he bought me a carton of cigarettes without me saying anything about it. So whats the big deal? He wants me to quit and has for a very long time, and bitches about it everytime I say I need them. Hell I switched to the ones that are only $1 a pack. Ther technically cigars, and are not too great either. Its cheaper than making your own even! I used to make them. Here in Michigan, there about $5 or so (little less) for a pack of real cigarettes. Anyways...im rambling. Thats why there hasnt been an update I guess.
I will come back later tonight maye and post part 2 of the background info.
Blah-
The other day there was a knock at my door, and I open it and this old friend walks in a hugs me. Its been 2 years, but I wish she never came back really. There was a situation with her and Jeff, and it never went away, just that she did I guess. She got married just before she left, and even then in front of her husband she flirts and all that. She seems to have a personality disorder (being serious too) She can walk up to any stranger and act like she has known them forever. She will ask personal questiions, tell way to personal things about herself, and dont know what physical personal space is. She was here all day that day. I put up with her, she should be going back to Cali within a month, I hope. I get out of the shower and she is out here sitting on the arm of the chair that Jeff is sitting in.... I go to change my clothes and she follows me into the room. Hello?? Can I get dressed by myself!?!? I go to do something, "where you going?" "What you doing?" Jeff walks out the door.... "Where are you headed?" As she runs out behind him. UGH! Then Jeff comes home early from work today, with her! Lets take the kids to the lake....I cant get him to do that. Of course I spend my time running after all them as usual, while they are the ones swimming and sitting around as they please.
Then there is Tina..... Who is Tina you ask? I dont know, can you tell me? She called one day when the phone was by me, no answer, phone went out of service as I got it. I look and see the name....OK. So I take the phone to him, he usues it in the other room. Comes back and I ask who is Tina? He says, thats a friend I met at the bar, she works at the dump. Okaaaay....and thats not supposed to bother me? She calls often I am pretty sure, he dont let me by the phone often. And he keeps saying how she said we can do things with the can of lawn waste and garbage mixed that the truck wont take. He keeps bring her up along with the garbage.....OK your that internested in out garbage now, thats been sitting there for weeks now, and NOW you really want to make it there by 4 when they close. Then again tonight, it rings, he gets it real quick and was off it quick. Then he calls the voice mail and he turned the speaker off, he always uses the speaker with the voice mail, so I dont know what the message was. He goes to the store to get diapers and milk, which is all he got. He was gone quite a long time, i didnt look at the clock but I would guess close to an hour. It takes 2min to get to the store. And I look at the phone and all the recent calls are deleted! Its either Tina, or Tara......
So I been a bit down. I really think he is getting to into that girl. I let him have freedom, he flirts with people and all that and it dont bother me. Its just that and its harmless. But he goes out more often than I even know. With his job you never know how early or late he will work. And he is talking to her often. What pisses me off the most is that he talks about her a little to me, he dont even hide it. I could be wrong about it all, but I doubt it. I know him. He dont respect me enough to at least keep it a secret! And he has been really nice to me too. We dont have a super great relashionship, I give him all I can. I do get bitchy, but who wouldnt with 4 kids and a house and one psyco dog? I have no outside contact...no car, no phone, nothing all day everyday. I try not to be, but its gets wild. But thats it, and its not towards him specifically either. I try to just love on him really. I dont bitch because he comes home and lays on the couch without a hello, I dont say anything when he comes home reaking of alcohol..... But he sure treats me like shit for nothing most of the time. So, him being nice is not normal at all. Hell he bought me a carton of cigarettes without me saying anything about it. So whats the big deal? He wants me to quit and has for a very long time, and bitches about it everytime I say I need them. Hell I switched to the ones that are only $1 a pack. Ther technically cigars, and are not too great either. Its cheaper than making your own even! I used to make them. Here in Michigan, there about $5 or so (little less) for a pack of real cigarettes. Anyways...im rambling. Thats why there hasnt been an update I guess.
I will come back later tonight maye and post part 2 of the background info.
Blah-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home