Yet another bad day...
Why im making this, I dont know. Will I share it with anyone....well if your reading this, then I guess so. I live a very boring life, nothing happens. In part I just want to document on my health day to day. It sucks. And hey, even my mental health sucks! Might be able to go somewhere on the twisted thoughts I often have.
So today was like most of the others. It was the usual Sunday spent at my fathers house. A long day for me anymore. The day started slow and everyone got up really late. But thats how we like things around here. Then it was the usual scramble with me doing 100 things at once, while Jeff lays in bed and watches tv. At some point I always lose it, and I did today as expected. When your trying to get 4 kids together and fed and bathed and dressed, and yourself all the same, while he lays there and ignores everything. But has no problems asking for things.... Enough about that, talk about boring huh? So we finally leave the house around 3pm. I get to my dads and the kids want to rush to the pond, but I made a promise of pictures to someone. That was fun also, no I didnt get any with all 4 looking at the camera. So awhile later they decided that the pond is just to gross and want the pool set up. (After swinning in it for a few hours first) So I worked on that. And then it was too cold and I hauled 4 buckets of hot water to it. You would think 20 gallons of pure hot water would do the trick...but it didnt. The neighbors dog swam in it at least. So someone got used of all my work.
When I got up I felt crappy, occasionally I feel OK in the morning. But with all my pain issues and being that there is no such thing as a balence of how much I can and cant do, I really went over the line today. Now I have rules to make sure I feel good all day....want to hear them? Oh well your going to anywyas. I cant sit to long, I cant stand to long, I cant walk to long, I cant pick up to much, I cant bend over to much, I cant lay down to long....see where this is going? So what did I do today. I stood to long, I walked to much, I picked up the baby to many times, I carried 5 gallon buckets of water, I hunched when I sat, and moved to quick when I got up. And right now, I am waddling hunched over in pain. Its really bad right now. ~A day without pain~ closing my eyes and dreaming..... How many days have I had pain now? Hang on while I figure that out, 369 I think.
I should save something to talk about tomorrow. I tend to ramble. If its all too much, just leave me a note and tell me to shut up already. Im sure they will get shorter with time. Eventually I have to give you my history on how I got here.....Now that may need to be multi part! And with that-
Good Night
So today was like most of the others. It was the usual Sunday spent at my fathers house. A long day for me anymore. The day started slow and everyone got up really late. But thats how we like things around here. Then it was the usual scramble with me doing 100 things at once, while Jeff lays in bed and watches tv. At some point I always lose it, and I did today as expected. When your trying to get 4 kids together and fed and bathed and dressed, and yourself all the same, while he lays there and ignores everything. But has no problems asking for things.... Enough about that, talk about boring huh? So we finally leave the house around 3pm. I get to my dads and the kids want to rush to the pond, but I made a promise of pictures to someone. That was fun also, no I didnt get any with all 4 looking at the camera. So awhile later they decided that the pond is just to gross and want the pool set up. (After swinning in it for a few hours first) So I worked on that. And then it was too cold and I hauled 4 buckets of hot water to it. You would think 20 gallons of pure hot water would do the trick...but it didnt. The neighbors dog swam in it at least. So someone got used of all my work.
When I got up I felt crappy, occasionally I feel OK in the morning. But with all my pain issues and being that there is no such thing as a balence of how much I can and cant do, I really went over the line today. Now I have rules to make sure I feel good all day....want to hear them? Oh well your going to anywyas. I cant sit to long, I cant stand to long, I cant walk to long, I cant pick up to much, I cant bend over to much, I cant lay down to long....see where this is going? So what did I do today. I stood to long, I walked to much, I picked up the baby to many times, I carried 5 gallon buckets of water, I hunched when I sat, and moved to quick when I got up. And right now, I am waddling hunched over in pain. Its really bad right now. ~A day without pain~ closing my eyes and dreaming..... How many days have I had pain now? Hang on while I figure that out, 369 I think.
I should save something to talk about tomorrow. I tend to ramble. If its all too much, just leave me a note and tell me to shut up already. Im sure they will get shorter with time. Eventually I have to give you my history on how I got here.....Now that may need to be multi part! And with that-
Good Night


1 Comments:
only 23, 4 kids and yet so depressed?? Come on... get over yourself.
Post a Comment
<< Home