Bad Day/Good Day
Well that bad news is I couldnt sleep last night. So that meant I sat here and the computer way too much. So I made my stomach sore with that. Then just to top it off I am certain I also managed to sleep on my back and my belly. So yeah. Not feeling so well. In them terms for sure. But I have 5 days until my appointment. I can only hope for good news.
I have talked with my husband. He swears up and down that he is not doing anything with anyone. I think I almost believe hime. He says what am I going to do leave you? I can't afford to do that. So instead of saying he dont want to... its just a matter of money. All the while I am talking to him about these things he is texting Michelle on the computer... Yeah thats nice huh? I do believe that possibly he has not done anything just yet, but I am sure its coming. He is also telling the old *problem girl* that he loves her again out of the blue. I dont get it. But he is being nice again. Gave me hugs and kisses before he left and spent a lot of the morning actually snuggling up to me in bed. If anything its probably guilt. I just give up.
I have talked with my husband. He swears up and down that he is not doing anything with anyone. I think I almost believe hime. He says what am I going to do leave you? I can't afford to do that. So instead of saying he dont want to... its just a matter of money. All the while I am talking to him about these things he is texting Michelle on the computer... Yeah thats nice huh? I do believe that possibly he has not done anything just yet, but I am sure its coming. He is also telling the old *problem girl* that he loves her again out of the blue. I dont get it. But he is being nice again. Gave me hugs and kisses before he left and spent a lot of the morning actually snuggling up to me in bed. If anything its probably guilt. I just give up.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home